Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Who Needs to See it in the Theater?

Let me tell you about a place to go see movies where candy is $1 per person.  The movie (for the whole family) is $1.28 with tax.  The bathrooms are a lot cleaner (usually). Oh, and you do not need to pack everybody into the car. 

Take a look at Red Box. You can rent a movie online and then go to the store to pick it up.  While you are there, take a look at the Kroger $1.00 bags of candy.  If you do not want to step out, try Google Play.  I rent movies to my Android device for anywhere from $.99 to $4.99.  Yes, I watched a classic Disney flick the other night in my hotel room.  Much cheaper entertainment then hitting the theater. If you are watching from home, you do not need to go into a disgusting public restroom either.  I only had to wait about 30 seconds before starting the movie. Oh, and they pause the movie if you need to go to the fridge or the little boys room.

I stood in line on Black Friday at 5 am to get the 60 inch plasma TV that I had been waiting for for 8 years to come down in price.  Got a huge discount on it. $8000 off for waiting 8 years + another $800 Clack Friday special.  Now, we watch our movies from home on big cushy leather couches.  So what if I have to wait 3 months before they can be rented.  It’s worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment