Saturday, July 14, 2012

Store Brand vs. Brand Name

I was raised on brand named foods.  Store brand.  That was not for us.  Well, thank God I married the woman that I did.  She showed me the light.  With store brand items, you get two big advantages.  1st off, they cost less.  2nd, they are more likely to have discounts if you have the stores frequent customer card.  double savings!!!

A relative of mine refuses to try store brand.  “It taste different” is their response.  OK, in some cases that may be true.  If so, it may taste better.  After a short period of time, you may even realize that store brand taste much better.  Trust me, it does.

Save your money.  Get the free frequent customer card from your local grocery store and take a look at all the store brand items next to your usual brand name items.  Try them out. Both you, and your wallet, may be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment