Friday, September 21, 2012

Go Watch a Football Game

Seriously, It is football season.  I have the best seats in Lucas Oil Stadium.  Private bathroom, soft padded seats.  They even stop the game for me on demand.  My seats are in my living room.  I’m looking at Colts tickets for $25 a seat.  For a family of 4, that is $100.  You also need to add in the parking.  Around the Stadium you will pay $20.  You also have the food.   For a family of 4, expect at least $40 on food and drinks if you are lucky.  Grand total, approximately $160.  That is for the cheap seats with a coke and a pretzel for each member of the family.  Binoculars not included.

Some of you may have read about my awesome deal I got on my 60 inch plasma TV.  Well, guess what.  The view on my 60 inches of excited glowing gas in high definition gives me a better view of the game then my Dad’s 50 yard line tickets, even with the binoculars.  Let’s face it, an NFL game is a family game, but one that most families cannot afford.

For half that $140 you can have great seats, instant replays, fresh food, clean bathrooms, and not have to worry about crowds and traffic jams.  You can have friends over and enjoy the game in an environment where you are all not stretched in a line where you can only talk to the person next to you.

Watch the NFL, but do it from home.  Don’t worry, the quarterbacks will still make $200,000+ per game without you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment